Friday, September 28, 2012

Blogger vs Everyone Else

So I'm too busy to care anymore about other blogging platforms. I looked at them, they all have some cool features. Given the preponderance of great Essbase and technical blogs on Blogger I was actually inclined to go somewhere else, it's probably my counterproductive instinct to be different. But I like Google, I like their vision, and their relentless investment in science and technology, often just for the sake of science and technology. That's as good a reason as any for me to pick a platform as opposed to "feature x" that can easily be implemented by someone else if they think it important.

And of course the point of a blog is the content, not that mine has anything meaningful to say, but worrying about a particular editing feature is truly the height of technical preoccupation.

No comments:

Post a Comment